Meeting times

MONTHLY MEETINGS: (Except January) Meet 2nd Tuesday at 7:00 pm CT. Barfield Crescent Park's Wilderness Station, 401 Volunteer Road, Murfreesboro


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hike Cancellation

Please be advised that, sadly, I am forced to cancel the Lookout Mountain Hike for this Saturday, April 14. While doing a short hike on the Rocky Path Trail at Barfield Wednesday afternoon, I twisted my gimpy left knee resulting in nagging pain on the way out, and severe pain during the night. I did my normal Thursday stint behind the info desk Thursday morning at the battlefield and it bothered me off and on just to stand and greet visitors. Therefore, I think it best to not hike on Saturday. Am really disappointed as I really was looking forward to doing this hike.

Could someone please forward this message on to all the Chapter Chairs. I think that is the best shot at leaving people know as well as posting on our blog.

Regretfully,
Jim Schroeder

No comments: